Schedules are subject to change as necessary for the team. You will be notified if there is any change. Breaking News articles will be posted when schedule updates are posted to the website.
2017 Practice Schedule
The 2017 swimming season is now over. Check the News and Registration pages in January for information about registering for 2018. Regular season practice will resume again in April of 2018.
Swimmers interested in staying in shape during the off-season should check out the Clinics section of the Registration page. Cosumnes CSD, in conjunction with Piranhas coaches, offer swimming clinics throughout the off-season.
The meets are upon us! Be ready to listen, learn and make the most of every lap at every practice. Set a practice goal every day and work towards accomplishing it! Don't wait until the meet to practice it! You will be amazed at what you can achieve when you focus towards completing your goals! FASTER!
- Goggles and competitive swim suits are required.
- Long hair must be in a swim cap.
- Avoid eating big meals or junk food prior to practice; we recommend a nutritious snack instead.
- Plan on arriving a few minutes early as Wackford is a busy facility with high school swim teams, swim lessons, adult lap swimming, exercise classes and other CSD activities all taking place while we have swim practice.
- Remember, do not park in the No Parking zones when dropping/picking up your swimmers. The Elk Grove Police Department will be issuing tickets to offenders.
- Do not leave valuables in your cars or in the lockers in the locker rooms at Wackford.
- If your child's practice schedule does not work for you, please contact a coach. We have set the schedule based on the number of participants in the different age groups. Some of our age groups are quite large. If we can accommodate the change, we will. Sometimes it is not in the best interest of the child if the age group you so desire to change them to is too advanced or too easy.